TSTool / Datastore Processing
This documentation provides information about datastore processing.
TSTool implements "datastores" as data sources that provide time series and other data. A datastores may provide integration with a databases, web services, or other data souces. See the Datastores Overview for an overview. TSTool datastore features include interactive data browsing and commands to automate processing.
Example use cases include:
- downloading time series and other data from web services
- running SQL statements on a database and creating and manipulating databases
- creating SQLite databases to distribute data
- comparing the contents of datastores
- creating an HTML data dictionary for a database
Datastore processing commands are found in the Commands / Datastore Processing menu.
TSTool User Interface
Datastore information can be listed using the View / Datastores menu.
Because datastores are used as input, there is no corresponding tab in the Results area.
See the Examples section of command documentation.