TSTool / Time Series Processing
This documentation provides information about time series processing.
One of TSTool's main functions is to automate time series processing. Significant documentation is available describing time series commands.
Example use cases include:
- reading time series in one format and writing to another format, including using datastores to read and write databases and web services
- analyzing time series to produce information products
- creating input for models, including filling missing data
- performing quality control analyses
- comparing time series as part of automated testing
Time series processing commands are found in the top part of the Commands menu, with commands organized by read, manipulate, and write commands.
TSTool User Interface
The Results / Time Series tab lists time series that are created when processing commands. Right-click on a time series to view in various formats.
See the Examples section of command documentation and other sections of this documentation.