5.8 - Detailed Blaney-Criddle Summary Output File (*.obc)
The detailed Blaney-Criddle output file (*.obc) is generated when
= 1 in the model control file
(see Section 4.4). This option provides detailed results of the Blaney-Criddle consumptive use calculation
during the growing season for all crop types associated with each structure by year including the following:
- percent of the month considered in the calculation,
- average temperature and daylight hours,
- Blaney-Criddle coefficients \(f\) , \(k_t\), \(k_c\), and \(k\) as defined in SCS TR-21,
- potential evapotranspiration,
- effective rainfall, and
- irrigation water requirement.
An example is provided in Appendix A.