8.4 - TSTool DMI
The TSTool DMI extracts and fills climate station records from HydroBase and can create the following files used in StateCU:
- the monthly historical diversion (*.ddh) file (with missing data filled or flagged),
- the daily historical diversion (*.ddy) file,
- the ground water pumping (*.pvh), and
- daily and monthly historic climate data information (with missing data filled or flagged) for the following:
- minimum, maximum, and average temperature data,
- precipitation data,
- frost date data,
- wind speed data,
- solar radiation data, and
- vapor pressure data.
The TSTool DMI can also be used to extract historic diversion records from HydroBase. For a complete description, see the TSTool DMI documentation.