General Replacement Reservoir to a Diversion by a Direct Release or Exchange (ityopr=10)
The type 10 operating rule provides a method to supply reservoir water to a large number of structures without supplying individual operating rules for each. The following are noted:
- The operating rule checks whether reservoir replacement water will be supplied to a diversion by a direct reservoir release or exchange.
- The operating rule serves all water rights which are senior to its Administration number which have variable
ireptypof the Direct Diversion Station File (*.dds) set to 1 or -1.
- The variable
ireptypspecified by structure in the diversion station (*.dds) file specifies if replacement releases are to be made for the full diversion (
ireptyp= 1) or depletion (
ireptyp= -1) or not at all (
- When more than one replacement reservoir is specified, they are sorted by Administration number and operate by priority, most senior first.
- The replacement reservoir operating rule applies to direct flow structures only, therefore carrier systems must be tied to a replacement reservoir
directly. The following are noted:
- The replacement reservoir operating rule has generic applications but was originally developed to handle the replacement reservoir obligations of Green Mountain Reservoir in the Colorado River Basin.
- When a replacement reservoir operating rule is included in a simulation and the release from a replacement reservoir is non-zero, additional information associated with the replacement reservoir operation is provided in the replacement reservoir summary (*.xrp).
|1||Format (a12, a24, 12x, 4x, f12.5, f8.0, i8, 3(1x,a12,i8), i8, 1x,a12, 1x,a12,1x, 2f8.0, 2i8)|
|1-1||cidvri(1)||Operational right ID|
|1-2||nameo(1)||Operation right name|
|0 = No monthly on/off values|
|12 = Number of monthly on/off switches provided|
|1-5||ioprsw(1)||Annual On/Off Switch|
|0 = off|
|1 = on|
|1-8||ciopso(1)||Supply reservoir ID|
|1-9||iopsou(2,1)||Supply reservoir account|
|1-11||iopsou(4,1)||0 (not used)|
|Associated Plan Data|
|Conveyance Loss (%)|
|1-16||OprLimit||0 = Do not adjust Monthly or Annual Operational limits|
|1 = Operating Rule ID specified in row 3 for which monthly and Annual limits will be INCREASED by the amount released|
|2 = Operating Rule ID specified in row 3 for which monthly and Annual limits will LIMIT the amount released|
|1-17||IoBeg||First year the operating rule is on|
|1-18||IoEnd||Last year the operating rule is on|
|2||Free Format (Include only if the variable (
|2-1||imonsw(1)||Monthly switch 0 = off, 1 = on|
|+n = Day first used that month|
|-n = Day last used that month|
|Note the first entry corresponds to the first month specified in the control file|
|Monthly and Annual Limitation Data|
|3||Format (36x, 10a12) (Include only if the switch (