Plan or Reservoir Reuse to a T&C or Augmentation Plan by Exchange (ityopr=49)
The type 49 operating rule provides a method to release water from a reservoir, recharge site or Reuse Plan to a T&C or Well Augmentation Plan destination (demand) via an exchange from the river. The following comments are provided:
- A “ReUse Plan” source is a special structure type that can be used to provide water supplies that might accrue from a water right transfer or reusable imported water. See Section 7.14 for more details.
- A “Recharge Plan” source is a special structure type that can be used to provide water supplies that might accrue from a reservoir or canal seepage.
- A “Special Augmentation” Plan source is a plan type that can be used to recognize a physical water supply is not required because of an administrative decision. Examples are wells located in a designated basin or decreed as non tributary.
- A “T&C” Plan destination (demand) is a special structure type that can be used to store water Terms and Conditions (demands) that might be imposed on a water use as part of a water transfer.
- An “Augmentation” Plan destination (demand) is a plan type that can be used to store water demands imposed on a water use in order to allow a well to pump out of priority.
- A “Special Augmentation” Plan destination (demand) is a plan that can be used to store water demands that can be offset by an administrative decision. Examples are wells located in a designated basin or decreed as non tributary.
- If the variable
OprLimitis set to 0 no adjustment to monthly or annual diversion limits will be performed. If the variable
OprLimitis set to -1 the operating rule ID specified in row 4 will have its monthly and annual diversion limits adjusted by the amount released.
- Results for a type 49, Reservoir to a Plan by Exchange, are reported in the Stream Report (*.xdd) as follows:
- At the destination well plan, the diversion is reported as From River by Other (exchange) and the Total Supply equals From River by Other. The station balance reports River Divert as zero because the diversion is to a plan which is non-consumptive.
- At the source reservoir only carrier and Station Balance data are reported. The River Divert equals the net amount diverted at the reservoir (diversion less release). If the reservoir does not store then the net amount diverted should be negative and equal to the amount released to the destination well plan less any losses.
|1||Format (a12, a24, 12x, 4x, f12.5, f8.0, i8, 3(1x,a12,i8), i8, 1x,a12, 1x,a12, 1x,2f8.0, 2i8)|
|1-1||cidvri(1)||Operational right ID|
|1-2||nameo(1)||Operational right name|
|0 = No monthly on/off values|
|12 = Number of monthly on/off switches provided|
|1-5||ioprsw(1)||Annual On/Off Switch|
|0 = off|
|1 = on|
|+n = Begin in year n|
|-n = Stop after year n|
|1-6||ciopde||Plan ID (must be a T&C Plan (type 1) or Augmentation Plan (type 2) or Special Augmentation Plan (type 10)|
|1-7||iopdes(2,1)||0 (Not used)|
|1-8||ciopso(1)||Reservoir ID or Recharge Plan ID or Reuse Plan ID or Special Augmentation Plan ID. If a plan it must be Seepage Plan (type 8) or CU reuse plan (type 3 or 4) or a Special Augmentation Plan (type 10)|
|Associated Plan Data|
|Conveyance Loss (%)|
|1-17||IoBeg||First year of operation|
|1-18||IoEnd||Last year of operation|
|2||Free Format (Include only if the variable (
|2-1||imonsw(1)||Monthly switch 0 = off, 1 = on|
|+n = Day first used that month|
|-n = Day last used that month|
|Note the first entry corresponds to the first month specified in the control file|