Multiple Plan Ownership (ityopr=46)
The type 46 operating rule provides a method to distribute water from one accounting plan to multiple accounting plans at the same priority. It is typically used along with a Direct Flow Exchange (type 24) or Direct Flow Bypass (type 25) when the transferred water is used by more than one owner. The following are noted:
- The source is an accounting plan for which the water supply is typically a water transfer associated with a Direct Flow Exchange (type 24) or Direct Flow Bypass (type 25).
- The destination is two or more accounting plans. Each plan represents the percent ownership of the transferred water from the original accounting plan. Each should be located downstream of the source account.
- After the water is distributed via the Type 46 rule, water is typically released from the destination plans using an Admin Plan Direct Release (type 27), or an Admin Plan Exchange (type 28), or an Admin Plan Spill (type 29).
- The percent ownership is specified using variable
iopdes(2,k)as a percent.
- The maximum number of owners is set at 10.
|1||Format (a12, a24, 12x, 4x, f12.5, f8.0, i8, 3(1x,a12,i8), i8, 1x,a12, 1x,a12,1x, 2f8.0, 2i8)|
|1-1||cidvri||Operational right ID|
|1-2||nameo(1)||Operational right name|
|1-4||dumx||Monthly and Structure Switch|
|+n = Number of intervening structures (max = 10)|
|-n = Include -12 for monthly on/off values minus n intervening structures. Note, when a negative value is provided, it should be -13 or less|
|1-5||ioprsw(1)||Annual On/Off Switch|
|0 = off|
|1 = on|
|+n = Begin in year n|
|-n = Stop after year n|
|1-6||ciopde||Destination plan ID|
|1-7||iopdes(2,1)||Destination ownership %|
|1-8||ciopso(1)||Accounting Plan ID|
|Associated Plan Data|
|Conveyance Loss (%)|
|1-16||OprLimit||+n = Number of Destinations|
|1-17||IoBeg||First year of operation|
|1-18||IoEnd||Last year of operation|
|Repeat the Destination plan ID (
||Format (81x, a12, i8)|
|2||Free Format (Include only if
|2-1||imonsw(1)||Monthly switch 0 = off, 1 = on|
|+n = Day first used that month|
|-n = Day last used that month|
|Note the first entry corresponds to the first month specified in the control file|